ROWDY RAW AND ROWDY SHEEN
Noble Souls leathers are typically aniline, ensuring that the natural richness and feel of the leather’s original surface is maintained and celebrated as much as possible. Real leather is a natural product and as such, will often bear the hallmarks of its origin. Characteristics including scars, branding marks, creases and areas of grain variance are not detrimental to the durability of the product, they emphasise that authentic hides have been used rather than printed reproductions.
The natural and uncoated finish of Noble Souls leathers may acquire marks or colour discrepancies through wear and tear, for example when coming into contact with belt buckles or studding. This is normal and enriches the leather’s character and individuality over time. Leather is naturally elastic and will stretch with use, this is not a defect but an inherent natural characteristic of leather.
Leather is one of the easiest upholstery materials to look after. It is naturally durable and grows more beautiful with age. Well-made leather furniture is an investment, and with a little bit of love and attention it can last for generations. We offer the following advice to help you care for your leather upholstery.
- Lightly dust on a regular basis.
- Do not place your leather too close to a heat source, as it may cause it to crack and age prematurely.
- Protect your leather from direct sunlight and moonlight, as it may cause it to fade, discolour or crack. All leathers will fade over time, but darker colours may fade faster in direct sunlight.
- Avoid sitting on the arms, back or very edge of your leather furniture as this may cause distortion and/or damage.
- Be aware that clothing with transferable dyes, such as blue jeans, could transfer the dye onto light coloured leather furniture.