CEENA, DRIFTWOOD, AND GENUINE ENGLISH RECLAIMED TIMBER
100% reclaimed and natural. Reclaimed wood is rife with character, and often has small cracks and signs of weathering or evidence of its former life. Preventative measures should be taken to avoid stains, scratches and water marks on your wood furniture. Some residual marks will appear over time with use.
- Wipe the tabletop with a diluted solution of mild detergent and warm water after each use or meal. Always clean the whole tabletop rather than one area, to avoid any patches of discoloration over time.
- Always wipe up spills as soon as possible and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using any acidic or high alkaline based cleaners, or products containing bleach, ammonia, or petroleum.
- For persistent spots, gently clean with a soft cloth and a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Wipe dry.
- Severe stains may be removed by lightly sanding with fine sandpaper (320-grit recommended) followed by a wipe with a damp cloth. We recommend you consult a specialist.
- Moisture and heat can damage any wood finish. Protect your furniture by using coasters and placemats to prevent marks, stains and scratches.
- Maintain consistent humidity levels to minimize seasonal expansion and contraction of wood and prevent warping and major cracks or splits. Slight cracks are normal wear and part of the beauty of each individual piece.