Halo is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.noblesouls.com/us you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of the relevant data protection/privacy laws in the United States (the “Act”) or the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (the “Ordinance”) our data controller can be contacted on email@example.com.
Additionally, if you would like to correct your personal data or just access it please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.noblesouls.com/us (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when, among other things, you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or such other activities which may occur from time to time via our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- · technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- · information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- · whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; and
- · if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us or cancel your account with us at any time.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Again, should you change your mind you may email us to unsubscribe from receiving our promotional information at any time.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We will not store your credit card or other payment information. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 1986, the Act and the GDPR.. When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from us by e-mail about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Your personal information will be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. We require all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK, US and Hong Kong Data Protection, the EU GDPR and consumer legislation. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of Halo Creative & Design Limited and Timothy Oulton Retail USA Corporation for mailing or marketing purposes. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
Our websites use "cookies" which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website and which enable us to distinguish you from other users of our website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Once you agree to the cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- process your order;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to register a product warranty, to answer an e-mail, etc.);
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already;
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of our websites; our product; or services;
- for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you;
- to track our visitor use of our websites for internal market research; and
- to notify our visitors of updates to the websites or of new products, special offers, advertisements, changes to our service, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
In addition, our web servers may automatically recognize information regarding your domain name (or that of your access provider) and e-mail address, and we may use this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are. We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or for so long as either you or legislation permits.
From time to time, we may contract with companies or persons, whose privacy practices are consistent with ours, to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We may provide these providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. In addition, we may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our website and other websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, and you do so at your own risk.
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide. We maintain the highest levels of security. Our site uses high-level SHA1 encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.noblesouls.com/us in your browser address window.
Verified by Visa, Mastercard® SecureCode™ and American Express SafeKey®
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with us, we have introduced Verified by Visa , Mastercard® SecureCode™ and American Express SafeKey®. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorized use when you shop with us. To use this service, you must first register with the bank or other organization that issued your card. Once you've registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you'll be prompted automatically at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase. Please note: Your Verified by Visa, Mastercard SecureCode™ or American Express SafeKey® password is not your Noble Souls account password. We do not have access to your Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode™ or American Express SafeKey® password.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our websites are general audience sites and are not targeted to or intended for use by children.
We love to update our customers on new products, promotions and Timothy Oulton activities worldwide.
When you contact us online you will be given the option to either opt-in or opt-out of subscribing to this regular email service.
When you make a purchase with us in-store, we may send you updates specifically related to the store in which you made your purchase. If you would like to receive information about Timothy Oulton worldwide, feel free to fill in the information card in-store and we will add you to our global database.
If at any time you change your mind, you have the option to opt out of receiving any email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email which we might send to you. Alternatively, you can email or write to us at any time.
Editing, Updating, Correcting and Deleting Information About You
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to personal data that you may have provided through your use of our site. If you wish to access, edit or update your personal data or if you prefer not to receive information from us or any or all of our brands, please let us know by contacting us by email or postal mail at the addresses below. Please be sure to include your email address, mailing address, full name, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by the applicable law.
Send an e-mail to:
Or write to:
Timothy Oulton Retail USA Corp
8800 Venice Blvd
Suite 205 Los Angeles
CA 90034, USA
Attention: Customer Service